But this one is. Ugh. Last night is when I started feeling bad. My head was pounding, my throat felt like it was closing in & my body was aching all over. This morning wasn't any better either. Riley woke up at his normal time around 7, but I just couldn't move. Fortunately, TAG is off today so he got him out of bed & fed him while I got a little extra rest. I stayed in bed until about 9:15 which was wonderful, but wait--it gets better. When I came out of the bedroom I noticed it was
extra quiet. Dada had already gotten Riley back down for his morning nap. Early. Aannnndd my boys went to Chick-fil-A (my favorite fast food breakfast) earlier to get mommy some Chik-n Minis! Maybe being sick isn't quite so bad, except for the part about actually being sick. ;0)
I hope everyone has a happy & safe 4th!
How sweet of your men!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHope your feeling better!! Happy 4th!!
Hope you feel beter soon! Yes, I thought it was funny we had similar blog titles. That's how someone that knew you happened upon my blog & commented on one of my posts. funny.
ReplyDeleteoops. better, not beter.
ReplyDeleteAww, I hope you get better soon! How very sweet and thoughtful of them to get you breakfast?! I hope you had a wonderful 4th w/ your family!
ReplyDeleteHope you were feeling well enough to enjoy the 4th! And I adooooore Chik-fil-a! Mmmmm :)
ReplyDeleteGet better soon!!! It stinks to be sick!
ReplyDelete