Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Little Slump

I know it has been a while since I posted anything, but I just haven't felt like doing much lately. This baby is wearing me out, plus Riley keeps me busy, as always. I promise I will get out of this blogging slump soon! We have a busy end of the week coming up so I'm sure I will have something to share then. Tomorrow I have my next Dr. appointment. I am 11 weeks & 1 day today so hopefully not too much longer of this yucky feeling stage.

I finally gave in to TAG's begging & scheduled an appointment for Riley's 1st haircut on Friday. It makes me want to cry just thinking about it but his mullet is really rocking now & needs to go! We also have Riley's 1 year pictures on Friday. I'm a little stressed though because I have no idea what he is going to wear & they are 3 days away!

Not much else has been going on. Riley is just enjoying being a whole year old & playing with his Birthday toys.

4 comments:

  1. I have missed ya girl!! Start posting about your dr appts :) Aw his first haircut? I would wanna cry too.. the rate Brody's hair is growing he is going to be like 5 before he needs one..haha.. I am the same way about pictures.. I always stress about what brody will wear!

    No we didn't ever get a tahoe.. we decided to keep my malibu (no payment!!) until the next baby comes! But my mom has a tahoe and I drive it A LOT.. we always take it too on longer trips and thats whose we were in! I love them tho.. so it's kind of nice.. no payment and I can drive it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st hair cut!! How exciting, take pictures :) Alex did amazing at her first hair cut and has had like 5 since!

    Can't wait to see his pictures :) Stick with something simple. Jeans and a solid colored shirt. Or khakis and a solid colored shirt. You can do stripes or plaids in the shirt but keep the pants or shorts as simple as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you. Totally know how you feel!! I'm 15 weeks along and I'm just now starting to feel like myself again. Blogging was the absolute last thing on my mind during the first trimester. I was more focused on not puking or falling asleep while I was taking care of Chloe. Hang in there!! You're almost to the good part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the picture went well! And I hope you're starting to feel better. I remember being beyond exhausted for almost all of my 3rd pregnancy. These babies can really wear us out!

    ReplyDelete