Saturday night we went with some friends to the Zoo Boo. Even though most of the activities were geared towards older kids, we still had a good time. The kids had a blast just riding around in the wagon!
On the way to the zoo. Saying "cheese".
Riley didn't know what to think of all the lights & kids running around. He had a deer-in-the-headlights look for about the first 30 minutes or so.
Hartley in her cute Ladybug costume & decorated wagon.
We didn't know we were supposed to wear our Halloween costume so Hartley let Riley borrow some decorations for his stroller.
Looking at the "baaas" (sheep) with Dada.
The Dadas.
Looking at the "tish" (fish).



All of these pictures are sooooo good girl!!!!! Looks liek it was a lot of fun! I love Rileys sweater and shoes!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun time. Love the family pictures at the end. I also love the 1st picture of him in his stroller, looks like someone just scared him ha ha! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! I love when little kids call animals by their sounds...that's too cute about the "baaas". And I love that hat! What a cutie you have!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! You got some great pictures!
ReplyDelete