How are things girl?? How is it going being a momma of 2? Brody is at such a fun age, but it is hard!!! I just wonder how I could do it with another one??? :) Please tell me I would be just fine..
Yes, I am STILL breastfeeding.. I love it and I am so glad I have been able to do it this long. He doesn't do it much since I am gone to school all day and he mostl does it to go to sleep and at night. I thought maybe he would eventaully kinda wean himself but I don't know if it will happen. I really wanted it to because I dont want to have to break him.. but I am going to see.. I don't know what to do!!!
Hah, So cute!
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!
ReplyDeletehahaha I love it!
ReplyDeleteGet used to it, Averly! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow are things girl?? How is it going being a momma of 2? Brody is at such a fun age, but it is hard!!! I just wonder how I could do it with another one??? :) Please tell me I would be just fine..
Yes, I am STILL breastfeeding.. I love it and I am so glad I have been able to do it this long. He doesn't do it much since I am gone to school all day and he mostl does it to go to sleep and at night. I thought maybe he would eventaully kinda wean himself but I don't know if it will happen. I really wanted it to because I dont want to have to break him.. but I am going to see.. I don't know what to do!!!