Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day

Today was my first Mother’s Day as a Mama of 2. It has been perfect! I love these little angels that made me a mom so much! Riley & Averly, I love being your Mama more than you will ever know. I pray that you will always know how much you are loved.

abg 174

My 1st Mother’s Day with this little girl.

abg 170 abg 177

I have the best mom anyone could ask for. She is not only my mom, but my best friend. I am blessed enough to be able to see her almost every day & when we aren’t together we talk on the phone daily-sometimes multiple times a day. I hope & pray that my babies will grow up wanting to hang out with their Mama too like I always have. Happy Mother’s Day, mom! I love you & appreciate you soooooo much! Thank you for all you do. None of it goes unrecognized.

abg 179

Happy Mother's Day!

7 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures. Happy mothers day to you!!! I hope it was just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing girl! Glad you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day! Your two little ones are precious! (And I LOVE the name Averly! I've never heard that before!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a special day...glad you felt celebrated on your first Mother's Day of two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you had another great mothers day! Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete