I love it...my sister definitely did that when we were younger, but it was with a permanent marker. I know my mom was sooo mad, but she couldn't help but laugh. Cute kids :)
Ruh-Oh!!! I almost died whenever CB wrote all over her brand new white table that she had received for her birthday. Then I realized it was my big mistake for getting her a white one! Silly me! But now I just laugh at it.
I love it...my sister definitely did that when we were younger, but it was with a permanent marker. I know my mom was sooo mad, but she couldn't help but laugh. Cute kids :)
ReplyDeleteRuh-Oh!!!
ReplyDeleteI almost died whenever CB wrote all over her brand new white table that she had received for her birthday. Then I realized it was my big mistake for getting her a white one! Silly me! But now I just laugh at it.