Averly turned 9 months old on Wednesday, December 8th & has been doing some other big girl things lately too. She has actually been “brushing” her teeth for a while now, but I am just now getting around to documenting it. She loves to chew on her toothbrush & cries when it’s time to put it up. Speaking of teeth, she is getting 3 more in at one time! Two more on top & another on bottom for a total of 6 teeth!
She is really holding her own nowadays. Whereas she used to just put up with Riley messing with her, she now makes it known if he is bothering her. She will start crying as if he had hurt her, even when he didn’t, so that I will come to her rescue. Now, that’s not to say that she doesn’t adore her big brother because she still follows him constantly & watches every move he makes. They are so sweet laughing & playing together.
She used to be my laid back, quiet baby but not so much anymore. Little Miss babbles & talks the days away! She also lets me know when she is ready to wake up in the mornings. I guess since she can’t say Mama yet she just hollers at the top of her lungs until I come get her. Not crying. Just yelling. It actually kinda makes me laugh. I think she is going to be a tough toddler throwing some little tantrums. I can just see her stomping her feet & crossing her arms someday! Ha!
She is still nursing & showing no signs of weaning. Riley weaned himself at about 8.5 months, so I passed my time with him. She, just the opposite of Riley, is a wonderful eater! She has been eating more & more finger foods like diced carrots, peas, green beans & chopped up grilled chicken. I just pray she keeps that up because the last thing I need is 2 picky eaters!
She is wearing anywhere from 9 months to 18 months in clothes & size 4 diaper. Still my chunky monkey! Happy 9 Months sweet girl! We love you so much!


Yay!!!!!! Such a big girl!
ReplyDeleteAww! Yay! Love the pic of her brushing her teeth. So grown up!
ReplyDeletei cant believe she is already walking! precious!
ReplyDeleteAhh, yay!! I cannot believe it is time for little Miss to be walking already!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I can't believe she has already started walking!!!! Go Averly! She is such a doll baby!
ReplyDeleteLOVE her brushing her teeth!! so cute!!!
ReplyDelete