TAG & I got her a baby bracelet with her name & birthday engraved.
She looked so sweet with it on!
Cake time. Let’s just say she was less than thrilled about the burning candle on the cake. When we lit it & started singing “Happy Birthday” I first thought she just didn’t like everyone singing, but then I realized it was the candle she was
Poor baby! Bless her little heart!
We didn’t get the traditional high chair picture with TAG & I because she wanted out after seeing that candle!
She calmed down a little when she saw her sheep cake. She didn’t know what to do with it, though. I pulled off one of the ears to get her started, but she wanted nothing to do with it!
Riley showed her how it’s done & dug his fingers in!
There was minimal damage done to the smash cake. {And honestly it was all Riley & myself that did that!} Neither Riley or Averly were messy with it at their 1st Birthdays! I was hoping she would really dig in, but she didn’t!
Miss Hartley waiting patiently for some cake.
Trey & Carter loved their cake!
I sure do wish Jaxson lived closer so we could have more playdates! It seems like we only see each other at Showers, Birthday parties, & Weddings!
Averly decided she would just feed ViVi instead of eating her cake.
Present time! She had so much fun tearing open the presents!
Riley’s Nana got him a present to open too!
Averly’s present from her Bubba & Vivi was a new car seat cover & a sheep piggy bank.
We thoroughly enjoyed celebrating Averly’s first birthday! Thank you again to everyone that came.
I can’t believe my baby is ONE!!!


Love the pictures! And I just simply love the car seat cover! Where is it from?
ReplyDeleteSame questions, where did you get the car seat cover?? etsy?
ReplyDeleteAw, the sheep cake is cute! Poor little Averly didn't like the fire. Hahaha
ReplyDeleteI love all the cake pictures and her little bracelet is adorable.!
ReplyDeleteI love that car seat cover. Precious!
ReplyDelete