Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So much to say, so little time

Therefore, I will just let the pictures do most of the talking. One day soon I will actually write a post with words.

Picture 009 Picture 010

I love them.

Picture 016

Riley’s fascination with Hot Wheels cars has re-appeared. He wants to sleep with them now too.

Picture 020 Picture 022 Picture 026

Averly makes a mess no matter what she’s eating. It's tons of fun to clean up after her!

Picture 201 Picture 202 Picture 208

He has been 3 for 10 days now. I still can’t believe it.

Picture 205 Picture 206

Something good was on TV. I couldn’t get them to look at me for anything!

Picture 230Picture 231Picture 235

Yep, I love them. A lot.

Picture 232

And just to embarrass her someday…

Picture 233

(She was actually not trying to pick her nose, but saying shhhh. This is just how she does it! Ha!)

4 comments:

  1. love these pics! your babies are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so cute!!! the last picture is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a while since I've visited ur blog. Your babies have gotten so big and ate so cute! Especially love that last photo, made me giggle! :)

    Thanks for the bday wishes sent to Hunter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, that last picture is priceless. ;)

    ReplyDelete