Our Jack O’lanterns this year. Riley requested Optimus Prime. Can you guess which one he is? Ha!
We went to my parents’ house last weekend to visit. We had a photoshoot in the woods at their house. It is just so pretty there, especially in the fall.
I think this may be one of my all time favorites of Riley! I love his long hair. TAG keeps threatening to cut it, but I think it looks so cute on him that I just can’t.
We were watching TAG split some wood for my dad. I’m so excited that it is time to use the fireplace! One thing I love about my parents’ house in the winter is sitting by the fire in my pajamas.
It was also my sister’s birthday last weekend so we had a big family supper. Happy Birthday Jamie!
I love how Averly is admiring her Auntie here.
Ravi & Mamie. The names they gave each other.
My boys playing football.
Little Miss Drool Monster.
We ended that weekend with a Nutter Butter at Bubba & Vivi’s house. Aren’t my babies sweet?! ;0)
I hope everyone had a happy & safe Halloween! More of our Halloween fun to come soon!


those are some great pictures!! love riley's vest - sooooo cute! makes him look such like a little boy!
ReplyDeleteAwwww so sweet!!!
ReplyDelete