she is PRECIOUS! and i think she's looking more and more like riley!
Wow, feels like you just had her first birthday!!
don't hate... i thought she was closer to 3 :) she's such a beautiful little girl!
2?!?! I can't believe she is going to be two!!!!!!!!!!! She is such a doll!!!
She is adorable! Happy 23 months
So cute! Where do you get her bows?! I love those big ones! :)-KatieBuilding a House of Love
she is PRECIOUS! and i think she's looking more and more like riley!
ReplyDeleteWow, feels like you just had her first birthday!!
ReplyDeletedon't hate... i thought she was closer to 3 :) she's such a beautiful little girl!
ReplyDelete2?!?! I can't believe she is going to be two!!!!!!!!!!! She is such a doll!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! Happy 23 months
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Where do you get her bows?! I love those big ones! :)
ReplyDelete-Katie
Building a House of Love