Dada, You are a wonderful Dad in so many ways. Always putting God & your family first. You love, provide & give unconditionally. You work long days so that Mommy can stay home part time with me. You help Mommy when you get home from work, even though you are worn out from your long day. You want the best for our family & literally won't settle for anything less. You sing to me when I am upset or just tired. It really helps me relax. You let me drool, smear food, & climb all over you & never complain about all the stains I have made on your clothes or how many times you have to change your shirt in one day. I know you will teach me how to be the best man I can be when I grow up. Happy 1st Father’s Day!
I love you,
Riley
The 3 most important men in my life!!!
Dad, Thank you for everything that you have done for me & that you still do. I would never be where I am today if it weren’t for you & all of your advice along the way. You have always been my hero & always will be. I couldn’t ask for a better Daddy! Happy Father’s Day!
I love you,
Jessica


I hope you all had a Great Father's Day!
ReplyDelete