Monday, June 8, 2009

Riley's 8/9 Month Photo Session


Click HERE to see the pictures. As I mentioned before, these were supposed to be Riley's 8 month pictures, but he was actually almost 9 months by the time we had them done because we kept having to reschedule. Jody Herndon is our photographer & I have always loved his work. My family has used him for everything from senior pictures to engagements & weddings and now maternity & baby pictures.

Once you are HERE, just create your own login info to view the pictures. I'm having a hard time picking a favorite, but if I had to choose one, I'm leaning towards #214, or maybe #237...or #245. Oh, I don't know!!

Riley 3 is the most recent session, but feel free to look at the others to see how much my little boy has grown & changed! It's unbelievable!


1 comment:

  1. Girl, the pictures are beautiful!! I don't know how you aer ever going to pick! I love all of the family pictures where you are walking thru the field! I love 229 of Riley and 245! They are great!!

    ReplyDelete