Monday, August 17, 2009

Riley’ 1st Birthday Party

We had Riley's 1st Birthday party yesterday afternoon. It was absolutely perfect. The food was great & so was the company. Thank you so much to everyone who made Riley's 1st Birthday so great!

Here is just a few of the many, many pictures we took!

Picture 2763

Picture 2738

I believe we have a ladies' man on our hands.

Picture 2897Picture 2907Picture 2750

Picture 2743 Picture 2918

He loves riding his Harley from Grandpa!

Picture 2742 Picture 2746 Picture 2747

I love this. Addison looks like she is trying to escape from the paparazzi!

Picture 2752

Riley loves reading books & was reading to baby Justin here.

Picture 2923

Alyssa came dressed for the monkeys!

Picture 2951Picture 2745 Picture 2920 Picture 2948Picture 2939Picture 2929

He really surprised us with how neatly he ate his cake. He would pick the little orange dots of icing off of the sides & eat those. That was it. No cake demolishing.

Picture 2934 Picture 2935 Picture 2936

Lucy showed him how to dig in!

Picture 2941 Picture 2947

After the party he finally dug into the cake...and shared with Aunt Brooke. :0)

Picture 2760

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday Riley man! We love you!

7 comments:

  1. Wow Love the Monkey Cake!!! How cute is that, love all the pictures and all the little kids at the party! Looks like a fun time! Happy 1st Birthday Big Boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! Love the monkey cakes and of course his little Monkey jon jon!! Happy 1st birthday to him!! That ltitle Harley rocker is too cute!!

    You look great girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pictures...I love that little Harley! Cute cake too! Did you make it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! How have ya been feeling??

    I have not tride that cream but I am definitly going to get some! I don't leave Brody that much and haven't and I think that is why he won't hardly take a bottle, my mistake. My mom watches him for little bits at a time and she juts gives him baby food and juice from his bottle. Did Riley take formula? What kind? Maybe I should try a different one? Ah I just don't know.

    I actually ran into JCpenny the other day spur of the moment and had them take some!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are more than welcome!!! I love being able to watch your little one grow up right here on the blog! So cool... so thanks for letting me comment!

    these pictures are awesome! Jayden would have loved the bike! SO AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I hate that you have been feeeling bad but that just goes along with it, doesn't it? I was so tired with Brody!! How many weeks are you now? Hopefully not too many more weeks and you will be feeling better!! Oh my goodness the blister sounds awful, I bet that hurt so bad!! I have tried smilac advance, I really just don't even know what to try. I doubt it is hurting his stomach I can't get him to like ever drink it!!!!!! I may just have to let the biting go.. I mean it's not too bad but I guess I'm maybe getting tired of breastfeeding? well not tired because I do love it.. I don't really know how to describe it!!!

    ReplyDelete