Monday, August 31, 2009

Riley’s 1st Haircut

My baby got his 1st haircut on Friday. It went a lot better than I thought it would. Not a tear was shed! By me or him. Haha. He was such a big boy & sat in my lap (pretty) still while she cut it.

A few last pictures of the mullet.

Picture 2979

My little Hulk Hogan! :0)

Picture 2980

He was pretty excited about getting his hair cut!

Picture 2984 Picture 2986 Picture 2987 Picture 2988

Half way through. Missy stopped to let him squirm a little.

Picture 2989 Picture 2990 Picture 2992

What a big boy I have! He also got his 1st sucker for doing so great. :0)

Picture 2994

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! it looks great! Way to go little man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad the first hair cut went well :) I didn't think it would be a problem!

    Where do you get all those outfits he wears? Does someone make them for him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!!!!! He looks so cute!!!!! Way to go Riley for being such a big boy!!!

    ReplyDelete