
So here are the rules:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
7 thing's about my that you may not know... and you may know because I don't hide much!
1. I am 5'11".
2. The hardest thing I have ever had to do was say goodbye to 2 of the people I love the most at the same time. My dad's parents passed away within 24 hours of each other in 2005. The double funeral was very bittersweet. So sad, but so nice to think that they didn't have to live without each other after so long.
3. My 3 year anniversary is October 7!
4. My favorite food is chicken. Any kind of chicken.
5. Fall is my favorite season!
6. I went to college for Interior Design, but haven't ever actually worked with/for a firm. I took a computer techy job straight out of college & just haven't pursued my passion yet.
7. My favorite color is brown...but I promise I'm not boring. :0)
The 7 people I nominate are:
Monica at http://thebenicas.blogspot.com/
Courtney at http://theburtonfamily13.blogspot.com/
Renee at http://reneecox.blogspot.com/
Lyryn at http://lyrynyacoe.blogspot.com/
Kristin at http://ckbrewcrew.blogspot.com/
Jessica at http://babyshaffer2010.blogspot.com/
Tiffany at http://tiffanyhargett.blogspot.com/ Bl



5"11 . . you are tall!! I love chicken as well and I also love fall :)
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! You're too sweet!
ReplyDeleteThats so nea tthat you went to college for interior design:)