Miss Hartley turn 1 year old exactly 3 months to the day after Riley. On November 13th Riley & I headed out to The Davis' land to celebrate. Unfortunately TAG had to work but we had a great time letting the kids run & ride 4 wheelers.
The Birthday girl!
Riley loved this 4 wheeler. I think Santa may have to bring us one this year!
This one made me a little nervous but luckily he couldn't press the peddles hard enough to go. I think we'll wait a couple years for one this big! Haha!
Two weeks later Addison turned 1. She had a Candy Shop themed birthday that was so cute. I didn't get to stay very long because I had a shower to go to, but Riley & Dada partied away!
Getting ready to leave.
The Birthday girl!
Look at all the candy!
There was a lady there making balloons so of course Riley got his favorite animal, a monkey in a tree!
Happy Birthday sweet girls!



Love her pants!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures or Riley on the little four wheeler, he looks like such a big boy!! I also love him in his hat and vest!!!!! You look great girl!!
ReplyDeleteThat is really sweet!! I love the candy shop theme...we went to a really fun party with that theme a few weeks ago.
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome four-wheeler! I've been looking for something like that for Charlie. Do you know where I can find one/get one??