Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Riley’s 15 Month Check-up

We went yesterday for my little man’s 15 month check-up. Everything was great except for his right ear still had an infection, so we started round 3 on the antibiotics. At least the left one was better, but I’m praying this time it will knock it out.

Height: 34 1/4”, greater than the 95th percentile

Weight: 24 lbs, 45 percentile

Head Circumference: 46 1/2 cm, 25 percentile

I seriously cannot believe that my baby is 15 months old already! He’s growing up so fast. He is doing so much more than even when I posted THIS a few days ago. He is getting 4 more teeth instead of 2! Total of 16 teeth! He loves putting things back where he got them. (Hopefully that will last!) Seriously, he has just as much fun putting stuff “ba” (sounds a lot like when he says bath but it’s very obvious he is saying back because he will try his hardest to put whatever he has pulled out right back where he got it). He is such a big helper. Even helped me decorate the Christmas tree last weekend. I’ll post pictures of that soon. Speaking of the Holidays, we are learning what a turkey & Santa say. His turkey: “ba ga ga ba ga ba” or something to that extent. His Santa: “hoo hoo hoo hoo” so it’s pretty close too.

Even though my baby is not quite a baby anymore, he is still just as sweet & cuddly as ever. Learning something new everyday. He recently learned where his mouth & tongue are. It's so cute when he shows me his tongue. I'll have to get it on video soon. I love him so so much! Here are some pictures of him on his 15 Month Birthday.

Picture 3370 Picture 3361 Picture 3362 Picture 3363 Picture 3364 Picture 3366Picture 3365


2 comments:

  1. He is just adorable, I love the pictures and his big boy outfit! I can't believe he has 16 teeth, wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! 16 teeth...wow! I thought Charlie had a lot with 11. Charlie is 14 months tomorrow and already 27.5 lbs! No wonder I have killer biceps!

    ReplyDelete