Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Averly’s Birth in Pictures

So here are some pictures to go along with my last post of my baby girl's birth.

My last belly picture the morning of the birth. 39 weeks.

009

Right before TAG & I left for the hospital.

011

Waiting in the Triage room with some family.

018 024 027 029 031

My baby boy is a big brother!!

041

About to meet my little girl!

048

She’s here! 6 lbs 14.5 oz, 19 1/2 in long.

053059

My first time to hold her.

063085

Riley meeting his little sister.

068

We couldn’t believe how much hair she had! I guess the old wive’s tail about heartburn is true because I sure had it bad & have never had it before in my entire life.

077

She’s already got him wrapped around her tiny finger.

123 091100 014

Riley LOVES Averly so much.

018 025 033 043072 074 076 080 084 085

The booties that I came home in when I was born.

097 107 109

We were so ready to get our girl home!

111115 126

We are so happy to have Averly home now. She makes our family complete.

8 comments:

  1. Averly is gorgeous!!!!!!! And so are you! I have never seen someone look that great after giving birth. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! And you look fabulous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is stunning, so cute :) Love the green headband/bow!! Thanks for sharing all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is too beautiful for words! And I love love love the look on Riley's face...you can just tell he's soooo smitten with her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect baby girl! She is beautiful. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous!! What pretty dark hair!
    And girl you looked AMAZING after just having a baby.
    I love the family pics. So sweet. I can't wait to see more pics of her. She is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of the pictures!
    You looked wonderful at 39 weeks, still so pretty!!!
    You looked awesome after your c-section too girl!!!!!!!
    I love her coming home outfit and love that she wore the booties you wore, how special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I am way behind! Congrats...she is gorgeous...so much hair too!! Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete