There will be a baby girl to fill this room.
The rocker got finished last week & I just love how it turned out! I have always loved this chair. It used to be in mine & then my sister’s rooms when we were little & our mom rocked us in it.
The bow holder that I made her with a start to her bow collection already on it :0) & the corner of her dresser. The canvas I am painting will hang above it, but I’m not quite finished with it yet.
The wall on the other side of the drawers is blank for now too. I have some bookshelves coming with a mirror to hang over them. I just couldn’t get it all done before the big day but I know it will be eventually.
I’ll try my best to update and/or get the hubs to once baby girl is here. Thank y’all so much for all your thoughts & prayers. Please keep them coming.


Her nursery looks amazing! I can't wait to see little miss Averly!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Especially the color combo!
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with the tull coming out from under the crib. SO CUTE! Miss Averly will come out in style. I can't wait to see cutey pie pics of her sweet face.
ReplyDeleteHer room really is beautiful. Great job.
good luck today!! i love the tull on her bedding!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness. im crying. this room is precious and she is almost here!!! i cant wait! ohhh goodness!!! lots of prayers coming your way!
ReplyDeleteYou...I am so excited for you guys! What a prefect room to bring your baby girl home to!
ReplyDeleteAhh, this is just precious! I love the tutu, that is such a precious idea! I am praying for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteThis is soo girly and I love it!!!! I will totally copy the tutu idea if I have alittle girl one day.
ReplyDeleteWhen/If I ever have a little girl I want bedding just like this!!!!!!!!!!!! You will have to let me know about it!!!:) I love it!! I love the tulle bedskirt so girly!!!!! The nursery is goregous girl!!
ReplyDelete