This post cracks me up, I'm going to have to tell my mom to check it out because I have a younger brother and when he was about 4 years old, I had a pair of shoes (the girl version of these shoes your son is wearing). Anyways my little brother WOULD NOT take off my shoes. He loved the way they sounded, He would walk around the entire house in them in his pajamas or whatever all day long.
I feel better in nice shoes too :)
ReplyDeleteamazing picture!
ReplyDeleteThis post cracks me up, I'm going to have to tell my mom to check it out because I have a younger brother and when he was about 4 years old, I had a pair of shoes (the girl version of these shoes your son is wearing). Anyways my little brother WOULD NOT take off my shoes. He loved the way they sounded, He would walk around the entire house in them in his pajamas or whatever all day long.
ReplyDeleteSo funny. I love this picture.
This picture is amazing! How do you get your photos to look like that?! Perfect! He is so big!
ReplyDelete