Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yep, I think he’ll make a good big brother

He’s been practicing with the bears. :0)

Please ignore his outfits in these pictures. Both times he had just gotten up from a nap. I usually change him back into his pajamas & both times he had spilt something on the matching tops. I promise I don’t take him out in public dressed like that!

Also, please ignore all the junk on my countertops. We had just been to the grocery store & hadn’t put everything up just yet. Haha.

DSC_0585 DSC_0586 DSC_0587 DSC_0618 DSC_0622 DSC_0623 CSC_0624


6 comments:

  1. yup I think he will be a good big brother :) How cute is he! And hey my counter tops look like that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet!!! He is going to be great! I will be thinking of you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Praying that everything goes well for you today! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...these are so sweet! He is going to be a great big brother!!

    ReplyDelete