She weighs an even 10 pounds! That means she has gained almost 4 lbs since she was born!! Because of that significant weight gain we are already in size 1 diapers. She practically went straight from Preemie to size 1s over night! She is still wearing all of her Newborn size clothes but has worn a 0-3 month smocked dress.
Her eyes are definitely going to be blue & like I mentioned before they get a little lighter everyday. She is making more & more eye contact & is now following toys & her mobile. She cries real tears already.
She rarely takes a paci. She makes a face like it's the nastiest thing in the world when I stick it in her mouth. Sometimes if I keep trying she'll suck on it for a minute or so but she would rather not. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing. I may need a mute button down the road!
Her little personality is starting to come out too. Overall she is very laid back & usually doesn't mind if Riley is poking at her but when she gets tired of it she let's us know. Sometimes a little dramatically! I think we may have a drama queen on our hands! Haha!
She is gaining more & more control over her head & neck. Tummy time is paying off. She is kicking & swatting her arms a lot now. Starting to be more active. Also cooing a little here & there when she plays.
Still sleeping great-only waking up once & occasionally twice a night. Her belly still gives her issues sometimes but it's hard to pinpoint if it's something I'm eating or what because it happens so randomly.
She has started losing some of the hair on the top of her head. :0( We can still wear some bows, but not as many as before.
She is sweet as pie & growing like a weed. I wish I could freeze time so badly but since I can't I'm just trying to soak it all up with her & Riley every minute of every day.


Happy 1 month Averly!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious little baby and beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteI get to post a 2 month post on Saturday! Time is going way to fast how can they already be months old! Can't wait to see pictures!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 1 month to your sweet pea. I can't believe its been that long already.
ReplyDeleteYour family is adorable!
ReplyDelete