Tennessee that is, not France. My good friend, college roommate & sorority little sister, Brette, had a wedding shower Sunday afternoon in Paris. Miss Averly went with me but I stopped by my parents’ house on the way to drop Riley man off to stay with them. I only took 1 picture at the shower, which of course is totally not like me, but we got a mini photoshoot in at my parents’ house before leaving.
Here’s a picture of the beautiful bride to be with me & the kids when she came to visit back when Averly was about a week old. (Riley really likes Brette. So much he couldn’t take his eyes off of her!)
He really does love me. ;0)
Riley loves to dance with my dad! Speaking of my dad, if you would please say a quick prayer for him. He was out in the yard this morning picking up tree limbs that fell after the storms this weekend & he did something to his back. He made it into the house & into a recliner but couldn’t move to get up after that. He finally agreed to let my mom call for an ambulance to come get him to take him to Campbell Clinic. My parents are there right now & I’m waiting for an update as we speak. They think it may be either a ruptured or bulging disc just by the way it sounds.
My sweet babies!
Oh & my little sister was home from school for the weekend so we got to visit her. Actually Averly & I made our way back to her house after the shower & stayed the night with her. We had a fun little girl’s night in. We ate Doritos & Oreos & watched movies in bed! :0) Averly did so well too. I was a little worried about her sleeping arrangements because I didn’t bring a Pack’N Play or anything since it was an impromptu stay but we made her a bed with a laundry basket & a comforter. She slept so good!
Her bed for the night.
The only picture I took at the shower was of these two cuties. Averly & her future husband, Jaxson.
Brette's Bachelorette Party is in a couple weeks. I am super excited about it but it's going to be my first night away from my baby girl. I know she (and I) will be fine, but I just remember how hard it was to leave Riley overnight that first time. Wish me luck when that time comes!


love all the pictures :) I love how he was just staring at her how cute !! Also love the dancing pictures and will be looking for an update on your dad!
ReplyDeleteI'm JEALOUS at how great you look! I may need to come visit TAG at the gym the way my preggo weight is coming (or not coming) off! :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go on Averly sleeping in the laundry basket! Way to be creative! :)
We'll be praying for your Daddy too.
You look amazing and have a beautiful family!!!! I am so happy for you! These pictures are tooo cute!
ReplyDeleteThose are such great pictures!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all I love the pics. So much fun. It looks like you have had a great week.
ReplyDeleteSecond, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. My prayers are definitely with him.
Third, that first pic of Riley staring at your friend is hilarious. I love it! So cute. :)
Cute pictures and you look GREAT!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I see you swaddle Averly, under her arms. Does that work well? I completely swaddle Makenzie, but she is starting to get mad and wanting her arms out.