Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Laughing Out Loud

This precious little girl laughed out loud for the first time on Thursday, June 10th thanks to her big brother. Riley was blowing raspberries on her belly & she got so tickled that she laughed! It was the sweetest sound ever. I wish I caught it on video, but I know there will be plenty more to come. Although, I have only been able to get her to do it twice since then.

Picture 4179Picture 4180Picture 4185 Picture 4186

I love her so much!

5 comments:

  1. That is the best sound ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she gets cuter by the day... if that's even possible! She's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, What a great moment. I agree it truly is such a great sound. You'll have to take a video of her giggling one day when she is doing it more often, and share it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing as precious as the sound of baby laughter. So sweet. And what sweet little smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, that is the sweetest ever!

    ReplyDelete