Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Quarter of a Century

Yesterday was my Birthday & I am now a quarter of a century old! We had a nice little family cookout at our house Saturday night with my parents, Brooke & Josh, and Mary Duke, Anthony & Hartley (who are like family to us). My sister was at the lake for Memorial Day, but I let it slide just this one time! ;0)

Little Miss Averly turned 12 weeks old yesterday as well. She is growing like a weed!

Picture 4084 Picture 4086 Picture 4110 Picture 4094Picture 4112Picture 4102Picture 4115 Picture 4116Picture 4119Picture 4120 Picture 4121 Picture 4122

These two little love birds couldn’t keep their hands off each other!

Picture 4139Picture 4127

Riley was ready for some cake!

Picture 4146

I had a wonderful Birthday & I am so blessed to have the wonderful people in my life that made it so great. Thank you all for everything these past 25 years. It’s been a fun ride so far!

As we all know, yesterday was Memorial Day. TAG had to work so I spent the day with the kids, my parents & my sister. We didn't do much, just took it easy & enjoyed the day. Thank you to all the men & women who serve our country to make it such a great one!

Today is also my first day back at work. I haven't cried yet, but I miss my babies so so much! My mom even brought them up for a visit this morning so that made things a little easier.

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, those pictures of them kissing is too much!!! happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your first day back!
    To answer your question about my schedule:
    Yes I am still working :( 30 hours a week which is better than 40. But I do have almost an hour commute each way so it makes for a really long day. I hope to finally stay at home when we get preggo with #2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late birthday! I'm glad you had a good one. I loved all your pictures and oh my gosh, I can't even believe Averly is 12 weeks old already. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday Girly!!!

    ReplyDelete