Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby’s Got Her Blue Jeans On

Last weekend Averly wore blue jeans for the first time. She looks so big to me! And yes, that’s some serious bed head you’re seeing! I can’t control it. Even if I wet it & comb it down, it pops right back up! I contained a little bit of it with the bow though!

Picture 136 Picture 139 Picture 133

Slow down with all this growing stuff, Baby Girl!

8 comments:

  1. Um she does look like a big girl! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, how cute!! That cardigan is precious as well! What a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious!!!!!! I love her little sweater, she is such a doll baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love the jeans!! I love the picture of her pushing the stroller, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! How did she get so big so fast!?!?! What a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I think jeans make Kenzie look really old too!

    ReplyDelete