Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Averly’s Shabby Chic Bo Peep Birthday Party, Part One: The Decor

Lots of pictures to come, therefore I split the party post up. First up is the decor & food. We had such a fun time & I can still hardly believe my baby girl is a year old!

The big cake.

Picture 042

I was so happy with how it turned out!

Picture 120Picture 019

Averly’s Smash Cake. :0)

Picture 043

The favors.

Picture 024 Picture 026

One of the invitations. I did two different ones because I had a credit at Shutterfly, so I thought I would make some personalized ones as well.

Picture 027a

The other invitation.

Picture 037

Food (sweets) table.

Picture 034 Picture 035 Picture 039 Picture 041   Picture 045 Picture 067Picture 049

The pacifier clip that we never used finally came in handy!

 Picture 051

More of the table. All lit up.

Picture 054 Picture 055

Little Bo Peep’s sheep :0)

Picture 057 Picture 065

Next, party time!!

15 comments:

  1. WOW! That is amazing! Everything looked so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the serving dishes you have - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all SOOOOOOO cute!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jesscia, this is absolutely stunning! What a wonderful job! I'm completely in love with all of the decor you used and I cannot wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Everything looks AMAZING! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you found my blog! How cute is Avery and how cute was her party!!! Is it bad that I've started planning my daughters party already???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow girl. You went all out. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jess, you can tell how much love was put into this beautiful party! The quilts as tablecloths & pearls wrapped around branches are my favorites:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like an amazing first birthday party! Amazing! I love the cotton candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the cutest party I have ever seen!!! Way to go Jessica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shabby chic, I just love it!!!! You did such a great job on the decorations. What a precious idea for a party. I look forward to seeing more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is adorable! That cake looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is hands down, my favorite little girl's first birthday party ever!!

    You did an amazing job!! I love so many things - the quilt as a table cloth, the cotton candy, the mason jar tea lights!!

    Good job momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it girl! You did AWESOME.. love the light pink and blue together.. avins big girl room is going to be those colors :) Love her sheep cake.. umm freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore it! Such a creative theme too. That name Shabby Chic Bo Peep just rolls off so smoothly.

    ReplyDelete