Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Girl’s Birthday in pictures

I had to work yesterday so I didn’t get to spend all day with Averly on her Birthday. Boo! But my mom got a few pictures of the Birthday girl for me & sent me some throughout the day so it made it a little better for me.

First picture of the morning…wanting ViVi to get her out of her crib!

Picture 143

Getting dressed & ready for her day.

Picture 145

Saying “Ooooooh” with a dirty face after lunch.

Picture 149

Trying to eat supper while Riley puts her “Bird-day hat” on. {She actually really likes to wear that mixing bowl on her head though!}

Picture 151 Picture 152

Picture with Mama & Dada…nevermind that she looks a little high. That’s what all that partying will do to ya! ;)
 Picture 154

Family pic. Me+no makeup+long day at work=not so great pictures. And yes, that is some of the decorations for her party this weekend. I have started hanging a few things up!

Picture 156

After we sang Happy Birthday & Riley blew the candle out for her. She didn’t know what to do with it.

Picture 158

Then she figured it out & dug in. She was still pretty clean about it though. Both of my kids were like this. I really wanted them to go at it but they didn't.

Picture 160 Picture 161 Picture 165

Riley enjoyed his cupcake as well.

Picture 167 Picture 168

Yay! Clapping while we sang Happy Birthday again.

Picture 171

Getting sugar from Dada & Mama. She got an extra ton yesterday!

Picture 173Picture 177

Happy Birthday Averly!!! We love you!!!

3 comments:

  1. How sweet!!
    Hate you didn't get to spend the whole day with her but at least she was with your mom and you got pictures :):)

    Can't wait to see pics from her party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She is such a cute little ONE year old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like she had a great birthday. I'm excited to see the party pics with all your decorations.

    I laughed out loud at the "high" picture.

    She is truly such a cutie. I can't hardly believe its already been a year since she was born. WOW!

    ReplyDelete