I am super excited about her party & I have started getting some things ready. Hopefully I can pull everything together before next weekend! We are doing a “Shabby Chic Bo Peep” theme. I think it is so sweet & girly, but still unique. I found some small prints on Etsy that I had made into invitations. I just love this print! It was EXACTLY what I wanted!
So there’s a little sneak peak of Averly’s First Birthday party. :0)
Happy 11 Months & 3 weeks, doll baby!


no way!!!! gosh time is flying!
ReplyDeleteugh how can they be one.. seriously time goes way to fast. What a cute idea for her party!
ReplyDeleteCANT WAIT to see what ya got planned for her party ;)
ReplyDeleteWOW...what a fast year it has been!!
ReplyDeleteTime certainly flies!
ReplyDeleteIn a week? Are you kidding?! Ah, time has flown by! I cannot wait to see this party!
ReplyDeleteOh my time sure does fly by! I just adore thos chubby little cheeks & those GORGEOUS blue eyes. Her theme is going to be too cute & different. Can't wait to see pictures.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. It does go by fast...listen to Kenny...don't blink!
ReplyDelete