Thursday, March 10, 2011

One Year Ago Today

We were bringing our tiniest family member home from the hospital. It literally seems like just yesterday.

26401_551387978752_184101699_32050051_1042542_n 26401_551388013682_184101699_32050056_4332916_n 26401_551388058592_184101699_32050064_7190511_n 26401_551388063582_184101699_32050065_7672674_n 26401_551388083542_184101699_32050068_5823352_n 26401_551388093522_184101699_32050070_8146112_n 26401_551388108492_184101699_32050073_1258087_n 26401_551388143422_184101699_32050080_3775438_n26401_551388168372_184101699_32050085_3807492_n

I have to admit, it makes me have Baby Fever just looking at these pictures. Especially now that I only have toddlers now & no “babies”. Why can’t they stay little forever?!?

5 comments:

  1. awwww....a year sure did fly by!!! She was such a sweet little baby....but she is the sweetest toddler too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have baby fever to.. sad thing is I dont think we will have anymore!

    Love seeing her so little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, it makes me want to cry.

    What sweet pictures.

    Happy birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh me, she is and was such a beautiful baby! This post even gives me baby fever. I'll never forget how beautiful her hair was whenever you first posted pictures!

    ReplyDelete