Jessica is going to be the best Mama ever! Doesn’t she look so cute?!
Riley had to help her open the gifts. He was tearing into them!
Luckily, there was plenty of toys to keep the kids busy for the most part!
I can’t wait to meet baby McCoy! I am so excited for the parents-to-be!
After the shower we went to visit with my aunt & uncle who live close to where the shower was. I didn’t get any pictures with them but it is always so great to see them! They keep my cousin’s little girl while she works during the week so Riley & Averly had fun playing with Ruby’s toys too! ;0)


That house is absolutely GORGEOUS! It looks very "Southern Living" Magazine!
ReplyDeleteAww! She's adorable, looks like she got a lot of loot too. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet pictures. Glad you made it. I am sure she was so glad you did.
ReplyDeleteI'm so behind on reading your blog! I love this one especially! Meant the world that y'all came! Love u! Jessica M
ReplyDelete