To say that I am tired of all this rain would be an understatement. But they are finally saying that we should have a couple nice days starting tomorrow before it starts up again this weekend. I just wish everything wasn’t flooded so we could actually get out & play!
Rain, rain go away! We want to go outside & play!
But for now, we’re doing a lot of this…
Sitting inside & watching a new movie that the Easter bunny brought. And getting into everything from pots & pans, to my shoes, to every single toy that they can get their hands on. My house is a disaster right now.
We are ready to be outside all day again!


ahhh I am so ready for blue skies! Those cuties aren't the only ones wanting to be outside!
ReplyDeleteSo glad yall got some good weather!!!!! We want to play outside too, send it our way!
ReplyDeleteI think I did forget what blue skies look like and warm weather!
ReplyDeleteAhhh! Enjoy those nice days while you can!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful skies, beautiful kiddos! What more could ya ask for?!
ReplyDelete