Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother’s Day

Every year my Mother’s Day just gets better & better. I am so blessed to have these 2 healthy, beautiful babies that made me a Mom. I am also so very thankful to have such a wonderful Mom myself. I am could not imagine life without her either. I pray that one day my kids will look back & realize how great they’ve got it, just like I have with my Mom. She is everything in the woman & Mother I try to be. Thank you, Mom for everything you do for me. I love you & am so grateful for you!

We spent the weekend at my parents’ house & it was a perfect Mother’s Day of relaxation & hanging out with my family.

Copy of Picture 252Copy of Picture 232  Copy of Picture 267

My dad gave Riley an old fishing rod to play with & he thought it was the coolest thing ever. He fished off of the porch all afternoon yesterday. It was so cute how he would pretend to reel the fish in & then tell us how big they were.

Picture 251Copy of Picture 230Picture 245 Picture 239 Picture 240    Copy of Picture 241Copy of Picture 243 

Averly has just recently started wanting to hold our hands while we walk. Before she just wanted to be little Miss Independent & go everywhere on her own. Now I guess she thinks it’s more fun to hold our hand. I definitely think so. :0)

Picture 250

Riley is just about big enough to play with our old basketball goal when it’s lowered as far as we can get it. He loved hanging on the rim!

Picture 259

And Averly shot some layups too. Look at that form! Woohoo! Haha!

Copy of Picture 263

Riley refused to get in the picture with Vivi but we got one of the girls anyway.

Copy of Picture 261

Happy Mother’s Day!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great Mothers Day! These pictures are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all are so beautiful in that last picture. I adore the close ups of the kids. So cute. What a beautiful place to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Mother's day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great day :) sounds like a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Averly's outfit! Gald yall had a grat day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precious! Looks like ya'll had a great mothers day!

    ReplyDelete