Monday, July 25, 2011

Blog Sale?

I am thinking about doing a blog sale for some of Riley & Averly's clothes. I've seen other bloggers do them & they seemed to be successful. What do y'all think? Would anyone be interested? I'll have to check sizes for sure, but I think most of Averly's would be anywhere from 6M or 9M to 12M. Riley's is really kind of all over the place, from 6M to 3T. Also I don't really know how much I have because most of it, I have already sold to friends.

So let me know...would you be interested in looking? I just want to know before I take pictures of everything & begin the whole process & then no one want anything! :)

8 comments:

  1. Do it!

    And sorry I still haven't emailed you back! We have been swamped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, MEEEE!!!! for Riley's cute boy clothes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEEEEEEE!!!!! I need (okay, want!) some new things for baby Laney :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've seen bloggers do this do, and seem to be successful. i'd say it's worth a shot. i'm actually taking mine to a consignment shop hoping they take it all! good news is they pay me on the spot for what they want, i don't have to wait for it to sell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love to see riley's clothes...do it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl I think it is a great idea! I will even give you this idea.. you can send me pics of the 3t things of Riley's for me to look at haha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhm, you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

    Post those babies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes please!!!! Unless u wanna give me a sneak peek at averly's things first! :)

    ReplyDelete