Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Riley & Averly go to Starkville

We took the kids to Mississippi State’s Homecoming a few weeks back. Since Josh & Brooke didn’t go, we just got their tickets for them. This was Averly’s first football game but Riley went once last year with Dada. I was also excited to take them because State was playing UT Martin, which is where I went to school. :0) Averly & I wore our orange & blue to support the Skyhawks!

Getting ready to leave. She looks miserable, but she was so good. Actually, they both were so good the whole day. Even without a nap from either!

Picture 290

My handsome little man was ready to watch the bulldogs!

Picture 292 Picture 293 Picture 295 Picture 299 Picture 301

We made it a fairly short day since we didn’t want to tailgate all day with the kids so we got there just in time for the Dawg Walk & then just walked around a little bit.

 Picture 307 Picture 309

Our not-so-great family picture of the day. It is so hard to get 4 people to look at the camera-especially when there is a 21 month old & 3 year old involved.

Picture 310

Riley wanted to ride the bulldog. Ha!

Picture 314

We met up with my sister for a little while. Then it was game time!

Picture 315

They love ringing their cowbells!!

Picture 317 Picture 320

We were so proud of how good they were. I knew Riley could do it, but Averly is just at that age where she does not like to sit still. They were so good for us & I can’t wait to take them back to more games!

Picture 321

4 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had such a good time! Avery always has such cute outfits. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun time!! we have yet to take ours to a razorback game, because my hubs works every saturday. hopefully that will change next year! pray it will ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the kids look sooo adorable! hope you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica! Your children are just beautiful! I think it is awesome that they went to the game and behaved so well! I have an 18 month and 5 year old. I completely understand!

    ReplyDelete