First up was Hartley's birthday party. It was at Jump & our first time to go. Riley loved it, but Averly was a little skeptical of everything. And it was right at nap time so she was super tired. But she ended up warming up after a while.
Baby Girl insisted on wearing that necklace!
Happy Birthday to Hartley!
Next up was our town’s Christmas parade. The kids had a blast & were so cute telling everybody in the parade “Merry Christmas!”
One of my favorite floats. I thought this was so cute!
Aunt Brooke & Uncle Josh were even in it!
Then we attended our first skating party. It was pretty interesting to see a bunch of 3 year olds on roller skates! They also let us bring ride-on toys so the kids could play. We all had a blast!
Family photo. Ha!
Even Averly tried it for a little while.
Happy Birthday, Carter!
This past week we went to the Singing Christmas Tree with Mary Duke & Hartley. The kids really enjoyed that too. Riley says his favorite part was the glowing hands. I think that’s my favorite too. ;0)
(Blurry iphone pictures.)
Riley & my future daughter-in-law! I love this one of them!
Now after all of our fun, both kids have been sick. Riley has had the stomach virus not being able to keep any food down & Averly has RSV. I think she actually got that from Riley. I believe he had/has it too. But he was feeling better today so I only took Averly to the doctor. One thing I am NOT loving about preschool is all the germs that go along with it!


I'm so far behind on blogs but had some time to catch up tonight and loved seeing pictures of your cuties!!!
ReplyDeleteHope everyone is feeling better soon!
Lol! Averly looks petrified on those skates!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are fantastic! Hope everyone is feeling better now.
ReplyDelete