Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas at Aunt B’s

I am rushing to get caught up on these Christmas posts so I’ll just let the pictures do the talking for the most part.

Every year we do Christmas Eve with TAG’s side of the family at Brooke’s house. This year my parents came too.

Picture 220Picture 224

Our tree on Christmas Eve.

Picture 226

Getting ready to go to Josh & Brooke’s. Averly did not want to have her picture taken!

Picture 229

My handsome little man is always a ham for the camera though.

Picture 230 Picture 232 Picture 236 Picture 240 Picture 242 Picture 247

Before we opened presents, Santa (my dad) came by to say hello! Riley knew it was Bubba! Nothing gets past this kid. We kept telling him that Bubba was in the bathroom & he was just missing Santa, but Riley knew better.

Picture 256

Averly, on the other hand, was terrified of this “strange” man. As we all know, she is not a fan of Santa.

Picture 257 Picture 262Picture 274

After Santa left, we opened presents & went back to our house to get ready for bed & for Santa to come back & deliver some toys for Riley & Averly.

5 comments:

  1. love averly's dress!!! and your tree is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute. Love your tree, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Christmas posts are too cute!

    I was awarded the Liebster award for mommy blogs! I have passed to you! I LOVE reading your blog!

    http://www.lovefrommomma.com/

    ReplyDelete