Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Card Outtakes (I stole this post idea from Amy :0))

Getting two kids to cooperate for a decent Christmas card picture is so hard at this age! Especially my little almost-two-year-old. In the end, we finally got a few for the card, but it was no easy task.
Round one, tree only-no kids to be found.

Picture 096

Then I actually got Riley to sit in front of the tree…

Picture 101

but Averly just wasn’t having it!

Picture 102

I finally bribed her with a Capri Sun, which you can see on the table back there. She stood in front of the tree but was sure not going to smile.

Picture 109

Riley man was saying cheeeeeeesseeeee super loud for me. I guess he thought it would help out the fact that Averly wasn’t cooperating.

Picture 111 

I think this is my favorite! Haha!

Picture 115

So then we try in front of the fireplace (per Averly’s request demand). It was the only place she would even crack a smile for me. And my camera is still set to the setting that I needed for the tree so it was all washed out here.

Picture 121

Right setting; different kid not looking.

Picture 122

Back to the tree. Averly refusing to smile again.

Picture 124Picture 132

The only thing that would make her smile was her Dada!

Picture 145

Much better.

Picture 141

And we ended up with this card, which was in my last post. Kelly at Four Kids, a Mini-van, and a Lot of Love created it for me, by the way. She is awesome! I just told her what I wanted it to say & she put it all together for me. Thanks, Kelly!

Christmas2011a

Lots more Christmas to come! I am trying my best to get caught up!

1 comment: