Monday, April 2, 2012

Some pictures from the party

We had a great turnout at Averly’s Birthday party with about 30 kids plus adults! It didn’t seem like quite that many since it was at the park & they were spread out all over the place!

I don’t think I got everyone’s picture, but here are a few from Averly’s special day.

Rodney, Jamie & Ashley. Averly LOVES Rodney & Ashley as if they were part of the family. She prays for them every night & says “thank you for my Rod-ey & my Ash-wee”. Every time we go to my parents’ house she has to know if Mamie will be there & then if Rod-ey & Ash-wee will be there too. Precious.
Picture 048

She was too busy playing to give her Dada a hug!

Picture 052

My Beautiful Birthday Girl!!!

Picture 057 Picture 058

Sweet little Charli Beth. She was so tired!

Picture 060 Picture 069

Averly & her Mamie.

 Picture 075 Picture 078 Picture 079 Picture 083 Picture 086

Ha! I think he was telling me he had rocks in his shoes. One thing I do not like about the park!

Picture 087 Picture 089 Picture 091

Riley & Luke—BFFs. These 2 are going to be trouble in a few years! ;0)

Picture 094 Picture 096 Picture 099 Picture 100 Picture 104 Picture 106 Picture 107

“Happy Birthday to you…”

 Picture 109 Picture 110

This is one of my favorite shots of the day. I love this of her blowing out her candles.

Picture 113 Picture 114 Picture 117 Picture 119

Sweet sisters, Madison & McKinley.

Picture 121

Riley was so excited to see Hartley! Since we moved, we don’t get to see them nearly enough!

Picture 124

Yummy cake!

Picture 127 Picture 129Picture 177

Thing One & Thing Two--Sophie & Sadie. They just turned 1 & we went to their party yesterday. So much fun!

Picture 046 Picture 132

Averly was ready to tear paper! She was peaking in all of her presents, so we figured it was time to open them!

Picture 136 Picture 140

I don’t think Logan wanted his picture taken! ;0)

Picture 141 Picture 142 Picture 145

Riley’s “Big Brother Treat” for being so good!

Picture 146 Picture 151 Picture 154 Picture 160 Picture 161 Picture 165 Picture 168 Picture 170

My family. :0)

Picture 172

More of my family.

Picture 176

Thanks so much to everyone that came out to Averly’s Birthday party! She had a blast & it meant so much to us.

Also, thank you to everyone for your sweet comments about the party. While I am no professional, I love party planning & decorating, so feel free to ask any questions.

3 comments:

  1. so many wonderful pictures and perfect little details! that cake looks amazing! i love the little chair she was sitting it! how thoughtful of you to remember to bring one :) her outfit was precious too! oh, and your hair is so long! and pretty! wish mine would grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun party! That cake is awesome...and Averly is just so pretty!! Loved the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe Avery is so grown up!!

    ReplyDelete