I miss my baby being a baby! But he is growing up—right before my eyes. Such a sweet, caring & loving little boy. And so smart too! He loves learning to write his letters & numbers as well as how to draw different things. He has a stick person down pretty good! His favorite to draw is a dinosaur though. Being outside & playing football is one of his favorite things to do. He also loves exploring in the “forest” at his Bubba & ViVi’s house.
Riley is such a good big brother. He is so protective of his little sister & very quick to show her off! The first thing he tells people is “this is my sister Avalee” & puts his arm around her neck.
Riley man,
I am so proud to be your Mama & so thankful that God gave me you. You bring so much joy to mine & your Daddy’s lives. I don’t know how we got by before you now that we have you to love & make us laugh every day! I love you to the moon & back, to infinity & beyond!
Happy 4 years!


Happy birthday to your son! You're an amazing momma to a couple wonderful kiddos :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your sweet boy.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe my oldest will be 4 in 6 months. It goes by so fast