Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Babies, Parties, & Baby Parties

Just 4 days after Riley’s Birthday, my best friend had her twins!!!! I was so excited that I was able to be there in the waiting room during her C-Section. I was actually on my way back home from my mom & dad’s house & got a call from her that her water broke!! I whipped my car around & headed back west to the hospital!

My “niece & nephew” Sammi & Jack David. :0)

DSC_0660
DSC_0684

The next day we went to Chandler’s Birthday party at the skating rink! We’ve only been skating once before about a year ago at another Birthday party. Averly was pretty good at it, but Riley was more interested in the games.

DSC_0692DSC_0694DSC_0695DSC_0700DSC_0701DSC_0703

That night we had a couple’s baby shower that we helped host for a sweet friend of mine! Aunt B kept the kids & took them to another party that night!

We were all partied out that weekend!

Me & Megan, another great friend of mine & fellow hostess!

DSC_0704-2DSC_0706-2

Us with Hannah, the beautiful Mom to be.

DSC_0708-2DSC_0716-2DSC_0712-2DSC_0713-2DSC_0718-2DSC_0719-2

Love this! Sisters forever!

DSC_0720-2

All of the hosts & hostesses. Can’t wait to meet sweet Nella!

DSC_0722-2

1 comment: