Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I've Been MIA...and Going Private

I know, I know, it's been 3 months since I was last even on blogger...much less wrote a post. The truth is I just haven't been able to find the time to sit down & compose a decent post. On top of my regular job, I started a photography business with a friend of mine. We have been so busy learning about not only photography, but how to run a business. Plus a certain 2 year old & 4 year old have kept me extremely busy as well!

Also, I've had some things weighing heavy on my heart. A while back a friend of mine had someone post an unthinkable comment on her blog about her precious baby boy. Very scary, hateful & demonic were her words to describe it. I can't imagine how that made her feel or how someone could even come up with such a thing to think or say. I'm realizing more & more how scary the world we live in really is. With kids, we tend to be more cautious & aware of what is going on than we normally would. With that being said, I want to protect my babies' privacy & innocence. I started my blog to be able to have as a keepsake...something more than a baby book. I know a lot of bloggers' goal is to see how big their blog can be & how many followers/comments they can get. That's not my intentions. Don't get me wrong though, I love hearing from y'all & even consider some of you friends. I love the people that I have met through blogging but it's the people that have other intentions in mind that have led me to this point.

I would love to still have those of you that are interested in our day to day lives read along & if you are, please email me at ourhappilyeverafter4@yahoo.com.

10 comments:

  1. I completely understand your concerns! I love writing my blog about my family but often wonder if it is appropriate to have it readily available to strangers. You have to do what feels right in your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes...I totally understand. Why are there so many creeps in this world? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i understand, too. i've enjoyed following your sweet family. happy to hear you have a photography business :) best of luck with that! i'll send you an email if you don't mind me contining to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel ya! I sent you an email, to continue to follow you! Glad your photography business is keeping you busy...you are amazing at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've totally thought about doing the same thing!

    I love reading :) when I get time;)

    lealemaster@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't blame you I've thought about going private too. I'm gonna send you an email cause I would like to continue to follow you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, people are so awful!! I hope to still read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading your blog so keep me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understand and think the same thing often. I would love to keep reading your sweet blog.
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete