Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mini Family Reunion/Halloween

This year my family decided to get together with my dad’s brother & his family for a mini Riley Family Reunion. Just to visit & enjoy each other’s company for a whole weekend. It’s so hard to get all of us together anytime besides Thanksgiving or Christmas so it was nice to have some laid back time together. We all met & stayed at some cabins out at Chickasaw State Park. It was the perfect time of year to be out there. The trees were absolutely beautiful! I know there is a lot of pictures, but this is narrowed down a lot! Haha

Getting ready to leave Friday morning, making Halloween cookies. Riley helped himself to a couple. :0)

Picture 3225 Picture 3229 Picture 3238Picture 3232 Picture 3235Picture 3239

Team Jim warming up for Tug of War!

Picture 3240

Team Bob getting ready. The winners!

Picture 3241

The pregos who couldn't compete & had to be the judges. We are due on the same day! How cool is that? And yes, I am still rockin' my college sorority pull over!

Picture 3230

We did get to do the 3 Legged Race though. :0)

Picture 3250Picture 3252 Picture 3257 Picture 3259 Picture 3251

Pumpkin carving time for the guys.

Picture 3261 Picture 3263

The guys' pumpkins for the contest. My dad's (the one throwing up) won.

Picture 3269

Riley won the fun Family Spirit Award! Haha!

Picture 3278 Picture 3286 Picture 3287

My mom, sister, me, & Baby Girl, who really made an appearance for this picture! I think she doubled in size this weekend! Yikes!

Picture 3289 Picture 3291

Halloween night. My little pouting Yoda.

Picture 3293 Picture 3300 Picture 3301 Picture 3302

Costume #2. Lion.

Picture 3303 Picture 3305 Picture 3306

The Riley brothers.

Picture 3271

I just thought this was too cute. Riley was helping Will clean out the refrigerator.

Picture 3310

Bonfire. About to make some smores!

Picture 3313

We had a great Halloween weekend with some great family. It was so much fun, I can't wait to do it again. I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. I like TAG's take on the beer bottle pumpkin:) Looks like y'all had a beautiful fall weekend w/ your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun!! What a great getaway weekend with the family!!

    I love the Riley reunion shirts, cute idea!!!

    Riley looks so cute as yoda and as a lion, he is cute all the time tho!!

    You look great girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOw cute are all those pictures and I love his costume. Your Belly is looking so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riley looks precious in all his costumes! I can't get over how much he's grown! You're looking good too, Mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute costumes! And looks like lots of fun family time. You look awesome...hope you're feeling OK.

    ReplyDelete