Tuesday, December 22, 2009

28 Weeks & 1 Day

Picture 3558

Yesterday I hit the 28 week mark. I seriously can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by! Everything is going very smoothly. I went Friday for my last monthly check-up. Now it's on to every 2 weeks! I also had my Glucose test that day. I haven't gotten the results back yet, so hopefully no news is good news there. I have really been liking the sweets this pregnancy!

Miss Averly has been moving more & more lately and is getting big enough for some of those jabs & kicks to hurt a little. Last night I had heartburn for the 1st time ever. In my entire life. That was no fun. I'm praying it doesn't become an everyday occurrence!

I still haven't started on her room yet. I'm so behind! But I plan on starting as soon as Christmas is over & everything is a little less hectic around here. I also emailed my photographer today to schedule our Maternity picture session. Just one more thing I'm behind on!

Other than that, no big news to report. Everything is pretty smooth sailing right now.

I hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. DO NOT REMIND ME . . seriously at 28 weeks we start going every 2 weeks?! HOLY COW . . I will be 28 weeks on Saturday so I am only about a week behind you. I have t glucose test on the 31st, I hope yours comes back with good news. Your bump is so little. Do you know how you are doing her room? When are you doing the maternity pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?? How did I miss that you picked a name? I like it! You look great! Glad things are going well. have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! I feel like it has gone by so fast for you too! One of my best friends is due right around the same time as you with a little girl!

    Brody was born right at 36 weeks and weighed 5 lb 9oz. I was induced for an extremly bad rash I got around 29 weeks. It was miserable. I was tested for numerous things and they never really found out what it is. I had it all over my body except on my face and boobs (thank goodness). It was so itchy and would turn into welps and blisters all over and nothing gave me relief we tried everything! Nothing helped and I wasn't able to sleep. I sure hope it doesn't come back when Im pregnant again!

    I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. Heartburn during pregnancy is no fun. I had it w/ Melody. Tums works wonders, though.
    And thanks for letting me know about the 4 wheeler, although we decided to go with something different. Does Riley like his?

    ReplyDelete