Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Day 2009

After our Christmas morning breakfast at Brooke & Josh's, we went to my parents' house to do it all over again! This year was the best Christmas ever! Riley was old enough to enjoy opening gifts & it was so nice to be able to spend time with our families & friends.

Picture 3698Picture 3656 Picture 3657 Picture 3663Picture 3658

Is this not the sweetest picture ever of my boys?

Picture 3660 Picture 3661 Picture 3670 Picture 3672 Picture 3675 Picture 3678

There couldn't be a more perfect gift for my dad to give Riley than this mini drum set since he loves to beat on his drums every time we visit! TAG & I had no idea he was getting these, so it was a big surprise to all 3 of us! Riley has not stopped playing them since he got them!

Picture 3682 Picture 3683 Picture 3684 Picture 3691 Picture 3692

Trying out his new rain boots from Mama & Dada.

Picture 3695

His smile just melts my heart!

Picture 3702

I love this one. He was giving me kisses. I wish it wasn't blurry though.

Picture 3705

Kelly (my best friend), her new *fiancé*, & her parents stopped by for a visit. She is getting married in February & I'm so excited about being her Maid/Matron of Honor! Oh, and Riley is going to be the Ring Bearer! How sweet is that?!

Thanks for the bowling set Aunt Kel!

Picture 3707 Picture 3708 Picture 3709 Picture 3711

Later on, Mindy & Davie (my parents best friends & basically our god-parents) came over like they do every year. Mindy knitted Riley the cutest little hat that has rabbit ears & a cotton tail. I'll definitely post a picture of it soon!

Picture 3723

Picture 3721

We had a wonderful Christmas! I couldn't ask for anything better. We are so blessed to be able to spend it with our family & close friends. I hope everyone's Christmas was as great as ours!

Picture 3715

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think the blurry is kind of cool...kind of like a special effect. In fact, until you said you wished it wasn't blurry, I wondered if it had been done on purpose.
    Great photos! I especially love that rockin' drum set!

    ReplyDelete