Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm still here...just very busy!

I know it's been forever since I've posted anything, but I promise I'm still here! The nesting stage has fully set in & kept me so busy lately that it has left me no time to blog. I may not be getting much accomplished in the blog world right now, but I am definitely getting things done around the house!

On top of that, Riley has come down with a cold the past few days. Nothing too major, just a runny nose & cough. I'm hoping it's just because of the change in weather. (It has been so nice here the last couple of days after all that extreme cold.) But he has been pretty needy as well...not that I'm complaining about that. :0)

I do have a lot to catch up on & I promise I will very soon! Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl!
    How are you feeling? It is getting so close to that time!
    How si the nursery coming along? Can't wait to see pics!
    Hope Riley is feeling better!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are at the same time frame in our pregnancys... I am just a little over 31 weeks. I am starting to nest as well... I don't remember this with Alex at all..

    I hope Riley feels better!

    ReplyDelete