In Averly news, she has flipped & is now head down. (At least I sure do feel like she is!) The past couple of days I have felt a lot of pressure in my pelvic bone & even lower. It almost feels bruised. My lower back has been aching today especially. The last 2 or 3 nights I have only gotten up 3 or4 times to pee instead of every 10-15 minutes so she is definitely not on my bladder as badly as she was. When I first began feeling this way, I started to wonder if she was about to come or if it's 'normal' to feel all this heavy pressure at this time. I never felt it with Riley because he never dropped or was head down. I never dilated & was never effaced at all. Not that I have been miserable this pregnancy by any means, but I have been much more uncomfortable this time around than with Riley. With him I felt like I could stay pregnant forever, but I am physically ready this time. Mentally, maybe not so much. ;0)


It's so hard to get our kiddos ready to be potty trained or no when it is time to go ahead with potty training boot camp. It took us two times to get Charli Beth ready.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like Miss Averly, is ready to make her debut here soon. I had a lot of pressure with Charli (which an old wives tell is that you carry girls lower in your belly than boys)I am so sorry that I have not be to your blog in so long (once again)! If you don't mind could you add the follower option to your blog so I am able to find you easily. Sorry for being a bad blogger friend. =( I will try my best to do better!
That's funny...with my second I could have stayed pregnant forever but was totally mentally ready for her! :) How much longer do you have?
ReplyDeleteI have no pregnancy advice but I love reading others... I will need it someday.. Good luck!
ReplyDelete