Friday, February 5, 2010

Just a little bit of housekeeping

In the past I have had a few people ask me to add the "Follow Me" application. I kept forgetting but recently had another request to add it & I finally remembered to! Haha! So feel free to follow me if you would like...or don't if not. :0)

Sorry I've been MIA for the past week or so. I just got back from the "Big D" & DO mean Dallas! It was a company-wide meeting that I really needed to attend, so after asking my doctor at least 3 different times & after her giving me the green light each time, I decided I would go. Almost everyone else in our office flew, but I rode with a co-worker & his pregnant wife. It was a long drive with traffic & many, many potty breaks :0) but I still feel better that I drove instead of risking the chance of going into labor on the plane. Which would be just my luck!

I am 34 weeks & 4 days today & had a dr appointment this morning as well. She checked my cervix & I am not dilated any but she said the baby's head is definitely very low. She also ensured me that all the pressure I've been feeling is completely normal with the baby's head being that low. I am getting more & more excited to meet my baby girl! Only 4.5 weeks or maybe less to go! We have gotten a little more done in her nursery, but are still not done at all. Hopefully we can still get it all done in time.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited to go to the Dr. on Tuesday because she will start checking me!!!! I am hoping she tells me I am dilated a little because if I have to be induced in a few weeks I want it to be some what ready down there ha ha! I am having a lot more contractions though so that is good!!! Today marks my 34 weeks. Glad your trip to dallas went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing that in just a few short weeks, you'll be a mommy of two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are almost there! Enjoy your last few weeks of being a family of 3. :)

    ReplyDelete