Thank y’all for all the sweet comments about me “looking good” at the wedding. I, of course feel like a whale, but I guess that’s part of it.
Last Friday at my doctor’s appointment they informed me that they had the C-Section scheduled! I was so excited to know when this little girl will be making her appearance! When I went back to the nurses station, she handed me the check-in papers & said it’s on March 8th. I was so excited! Then I looked at the paper & saw my time slot. My smile quickly dropped. I am scheduled for surgery at 4 pm! 4:00, really? I’ll take the 9 am slot, please. That means I can’t eat ALL day! If you know me personally, you know that I am Hypoglycemic & if I don’t eat I pass out. Out cold. It’s pretty embarrassing actually because I always seem to be out in public when it happens. In college I even made the school newspaper that my roommate displayed on our refrigerator throughout my entire college career. Thanks Gina. I am more nervous about that long day without food than I am about the surgery itself! Riley’s C-section was at 12:00 noon & that was long enough for me to have to wait because it was at least 2-3 hours after I had him that I actually got to eat. I WILL pass out. I can feel it already. But oh well, it will be worth it in the end to see my angel baby!
I know I say it every week, but I cannot believe how close we are! Only 13 days to go! Maybe less if she decides to come on her own beforehand! Wow! I must say though, if I were going to go into labor, this past Saturday would’ve been the day. Everybody was out of town. TAG was in New Jersey at the Grizzlies/Jets basketball game, which I’m so jealous of by the way. He & his friend flew on the plane with the players, stayed at their hotel, ate with them & hung out with them the whole time they were there! No fair! Anyway, he was gone, my parents were out of town, & our good friends that live right down the road were all out of town as well. Luckily, Riley & I made it just fine. And no baby was born.
Our Maternity/a few Family/a few of Riley’s 18 month pictures are up! Feel free to look if you want HERE. The ones of just me & Riley were meant to be him looking & poking at my belly, which he usually loves to do. But of course when we tried to get him to, he found way more interesting stuff to keep him busy. Also, yes, TAG missed a spot shaving that morning! Haha! Nothing a little Photoshop can’t fix! ;0)
Averly’s room is still in progress, but almost done. I feel pretty good overall, just exhausted & her little head is still killing my pelvic bone. Especially when I walk. So I waddle. Haha! I am still having heartburn almost every night. Blah! Overall though, I have been blessed with a very easy, uneventful pregnancy & I am so thankful.
Picture taken at 36 weeks…I’m behind on my pictures. Excuse the messy mop on my head. It had obviously been a long day at work!
And now some pictures of my little cutie who is about to be a big brother!


Jessica you should tell them, I am sure that they can get you in earlier if you tell them your reasoning. That is insane to do it at 4pm and you can't eat. Yikes. I mean its worth it but you should atleast try and get that changed. Your belly is so cute. I was so ready to be done being pregnant but now I miss that belly and i didn't get my pregnancy pictures! I can't belive its only 13 days away. I am so excited to see this little babe!
ReplyDeleteWHAT THE CRAP!!! 13 days! woah woah woah! soooo soon!! omg!
ReplyDeleteyou need to tell them! that is a pretty GOOD reason to not go at 4 p freaking m. ohhh man... i wouldnt be able to do that! and you certainly wont be able to!
so excited about averly! and you looks SO great!
13 days? Thats it! Wow, so close!!
ReplyDeleteI am also hypoglycemic and it is SO hard to be able to eat, I cannot imagine. I hope that they will change your time. I think that you should tell them (if you haven't already & not trying to tell you what to do)! I cannot to see this little beauty!
You are so brave Jessica!!! I will definetly be thinking of you this next week. I will look for guidance from you whenever we decide to have kids. You make pregnancy seem like a breeze!! Can't wait to see this girl!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a cute belly!! I loved being pregnant! Giod luck with these last couple of weeks :)
ReplyDeleteIf you need somebody, don't forget we're just a hop, skip, & a jump down the interstate! :) We'd be glad to get you to the hospital and/or balance Riley for you if you need us & until Grandmama Vicki can get to Southaven! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how close it is to her birth day either! Your mom told us last Sunday at the shower that you had gotten your c-section date!! You look great - hang in there!
Hey girl!!! For some reason I haven't been getting your updates:( I was wondering about you!!!
ReplyDeleteYay your little girl is almost here!! How exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures!! I still want to see her nursery too! One of my best friends is having her little girl on the 10th!!
You look great!! Your such a beautiful mama!!!
Goodluck!! I will be praying for you girl!!